IPS Group can look back on decades of sourcing , manufacturing and supplying all kind varieties and grades of materials.
- Our OEM’s are keeping inventories with tons of raw materials in 400 different grades.
- High-alloy steels, nickel-base alloys, aluminum, copper and titanium are all wellknown standard at IPS
- Carbon steels and stainless steel grades as typically used in the following applications throughout the world:
- Oil & Gas / Petrochemicals
- Power station construction
- (Heavy) plant construction and engineering
- Apparatus and pressure vessel construction
- Pipeline construction
- Various NORSOK qualifications while we have a vast experience in duplex and superduplex steels.
Full overview on the materials most frequently used at IPS are available in our technical documentation.
- Structural and constructional steels
- Fine-grain structural steels
- High temperature steels
- Heat-resistant martensitic steels
- Case-hardening steel
- Unalloyed heat treatable steels
- Alloyed heat treatable steels
- Nickel-alloyed tough at subzero steel
- Martensitic stainless steel
- Ferritic stainless steel
- Austenitic stainless steel
- Duplex-/ Superduplex steels steel
- Heat-resisting alloys
- Titanium alloys
- Aluminium alloys